zaterdag 2 september 2023

Parmi la foule. Episode 1.

 Let me start with the history of Napoleon Bonaparte. I want to read one page a day, in French. Underground, Girl in Red. Today we went to the border with Germany. We went for a small walk. Half way we took a shortcut, they call it an ‘Erlebniswanderweg’, oder so etwas, full of mosquitos. My legs are twice as big. On the middle of every road a cyclist was standing next to their bike. We wondered why. 

I would like to walk every day for a few hours, as belonging to my basics. And not to think about useful actions. Stop. I can do the thinking meanwhile and I don’t need to spend that much time in my studio. A former drawing, there is always. Not writing a drowned word, is a floating word. At the same moment we walked eight kilometers after buying some secondhand drumsticks made in USA to be used in my performance in the AIR in Vollenhove. I really like my children. I like to learn French, I like to watch all kinds of sports, especially football and hockey. It is a pity that there is not a sport between those two very different worlds. My son says that football is more diverse than hockey. Maybe so, but which of the two is more inclusive I wonder.

I found a pair of flattened socks on the street. It has the mark ROOTS on it. I had to wash them four times and now there are several holes to look through. When I was in the first grade of highschool every cool kid had ROOTS shoes. I got the Chinese version. Still nice. I am a very slow writer. But I don’t think anyone noticed. From planning my energy leaks. From and to the external.

We have a new washing machine. I like washing clothes. When my mother had a new one she went to sit in front of it to see it circling. Nicely. My son-in-law has an opinion about Napoleon, not such a nice one so I better move on to have an opinion too. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten