zaterdag 2 september 2023

My life as an amateur. Part 66.

We met a man of seventy five with holes behind his ears and one blind eye. He walked as if his legs were made of wood. He insisted to show us how to walk, which way to go I mean. He still liked to ride his bike. He seemed proud about that. After a twelve kilometers hike we drove twenty minutes by car to a secondhand shop. Our man was there as well, on his very fast bike. The day after we went to different places, on the outlook for our gentle man. I have almost finished ‘Big magic’, creative living beyond fear, a very positive and encouraging about keep on working, making according to your own needs and standards. I am afraid I like these kind of books. 

Merci Chantal. Chantal had a rotten life so far, but now she is having the better part. She has become a trickster.

I would like to quote from ‘Big magic’ because I couldn’t and didn’t have said it better myself. It’s about the void in a positive way: ‘What you produce is not necessarily always sacred. (…) What is sacred is the time that you spend working on the project, and what that time does to expand your imagination, and what that expanded imagination does to transform your life. The more lightly you can pass that time, the brighter your existence becomes.’ The last sentence is not necessary if I may say so, but ‘ expanded imagination’ is exactly what is needed to fill the unthinkable space, the coincide with oneself. For not swimming. Lightly. Stop. Start. Merci Chantal. 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten