zaterdag 2 september 2023

A very nice life. Part 1.

I have a very nice life. And this is what it sounds like: three storks standing very still in the water. How do you like, look like how do you like, look. Maybe I finished writing about my life as an amateur because I am the best amateur you can think of. Better begin the beginner now: BEGINNER! the green woodpecker calls, or simply a person. How does that sound, the person. I have to think deeply, a nonsense word might do. Or, A very nice life. On this holiday day we were sitting on a stoop in the shade in a small mountain village in a foreign country, then, a tall blond man in a swimming trunk ( not a swimming pool in sight ) with a lot of children and women behind him, scolded : hey look there, Dutchmen!! Easy to tell! His family seemed to ignore him. His dog as well. Today we saw a cirrlbunting, masked like one of the heavy boys who always wants to steal the money from Dagobert Duck. This one was alone. Half way through our walk someone had taken the effort to plant a wooden sign saying: you can go alone and fast, you can go together and further. I taught my daughter how to inflate a tyre with a French valve. She was very proud. And maybe, if the tyre deflates quickly, I will teach her how to replace it, the inner tube I mean. She can’t wait. My son will wait forever. His eyes catches black dots against the sky.

Gerbrand Bakker is my favorite Dutch writer. I am reading his third privé-domein book ‘Moeder, na vader’. And a book about running, breathing and training less in order to have a nicer life maybe. I put all the tea bags, the green tea, camille and nettle tea in one box to create space. Art is important. It will be investigated what is best for the girl. Maybe in Dutch. Stop.

We came to live in a very small house. It had almost everything in it.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten