zaterdag 7 oktober 2023

Parmi la foule. Episode 2.

 They are going to talk to me in French only. I have to study harder. Or what am I to do? In these spaces. Isolated spaces, a dentist practice. So probably the whole neighborhood went to check their teeth over there. Now or in a while something completely different will be transformed in their heads. Yesterday I went to the opera that had its première in 1930, Aufstieg und Fall der Stadt Mahagonny. Next to me a woman was combing her hair constantly with her hands. It was a tick I think. The leader of the Mädchen, Jenny, was my favorite. There was a constant filming camera on the stage and a large screen that showed it all almost simultaneously. That was very nice. I slept a lot as well.

I am not so consequent. Maybe because I am easily bored. And when I am bored I get tired. When I get tired I get irritated about myself being not able to do the things nicely and in harmony.  That’s why I take breathing lessons. I am a very good teacher. Yesterday I finished a painting completely different and opposed to what I intended to make. I film myself ( or do I have to say shoot ), and other things that are very interesting. Colorful, I am afraid. Lots of shades of brown. I walked past a piece of paper that ‘look’. I wished I had picked it up.

The weather is sweaty. When I was little and even somewhat bigger, I used to think that people working in the swimming pool were like ‘the chosen’, very responsible and highly intelligent. They need to be able to act as quick as possible, sitting on a plastic chair all the time.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten