zaterdag 2 september 2023

My life as an amateur. Part 65.

 Today I saw some yellow signs, Dutch trash ladies in a French supermarket buying tons of beer and cocktail snacks. Like pretzels and cheese flips. They look happy. I have some plans I would like to tell about. Finding dirty cloths or pieces of fabric I will sew together, a rough map of a geographic or mental state. I can paint it white when home again, add a little black or sepia brown maybe. The second plan is to find three words a day, if they can be found. It might not always be possible. 

A slight bow.

In the middle of the crowd.

Some remains, and a yellow bird. (Although, better leave the birds out)

Flies here are very stoïc. A little drummer drums after every short sentence. That is what he does. And then, just sit and watch some words creep in my mind: Allez, l’escargots!, trying to find a safe haven overthere.

Once there was a rockstar, maybe ‘heaven’ metall even. I went to Paradiso for the first time ( the second time I enjoyed Cat Power, the Greatest ) on my one so I could concentrate on him singing strong songs. I have forgotten his name. I am a very slow thinker, because I find it unimaginable that it is me me living, talking, hearing, watching making things etcetera etcetera. I just sit still, very still and maybe maybe I can manage to change the clouds turning them the opposite way or at least stop them in time. Stop. 

Stop. Time. 

This time is invented. By Henry Rollins of course, get a grip!

All the people is taking care of their rags. There is nothing to be found and we ran to the top of the mountain to escape the outrageous hurd of cows. We live in a very nice house despite the numerous flies.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten