zaterdag 7 oktober 2023

Parmi la foule. Episode 3.

 My dirty skirt.

This is how things are. I practice a lot. To wear all my clothes at the same time. And my dirty skirt.  Stop. To combine poetry with construction. And with an apricot. My dirty skirt. In the middle of the crowd. With this instrument. I cannot play. I bring my thermos everywhere, with words I cannot. My dirty skirt. Did I say. This skirt these  words. In the middle of the crowd. I smell like an apricot. Round and about. Round and about. We wait. We wait for the exact route. To fly. To how things are. I don’t mind. I practice a lot. So for you to hear open circles round and about. We wait. My skirt and I. Bring my thermos everywhere . Not saying anything I will be done. I used to wear them all the time. Stuffed into my pants. Once outside…I practiced a lot. I practice a lot. My o my construction. My o my dirty skirt. O My o my pleased with unfitting words. In the middle of the crowd. Side ways and thataways. Open your mouth this music ensemble, to wear this keep your breath this is how things are just extract the poetry practice keep the drama king far from my dirty skirt my my skirt my dirty skirt. My diiiiiiiiiiiiiiirty skirt. To fly and about. In the middle of the crowd. This is how things are. I practice a lot.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten