donderdag 6 oktober 2022

My life as an amateur. Part 52.

 Questions make you think about things. Tonight I don’t want to think. Tonight I am going to turn a bicycle upside down and throw some paint on secondhand framed linen. And read a page in Ingrid Robeyns’ ‘Rijkdom’.

I learned all about emission and less emission please. Today I received a letter by computer. The letter contained thirteen questions, I started with an easy and a difficult one. How was your holiday? Great. How do you make it through your days and nights? I run and create like a madperson. I write about my life as an amateur. I would like to sing in a minimal punk band, so I started to practice on my ukulele again. And on my French lessons. 

By the way, you could write these stories too, if you try hard enough. It’s easy.

I am in this group of people that had met each other in another group of people. Most of them are artists, maybe all of them, maybe I should have asked. So this new group wants to … stop…how do I describe, house magic collaborations between people who usually do other kinds of stuff. Like a painter goes dancing and a graphic designer goes playing in a band, on any kind of instrument. What I am trying to say is that I don’t want to be a member of the board, with tons of responsibilities. Maybe I should explain why, or maybe I better keep my mouth shut very tight and keep on focusing on being me in my own category.

That’s the best. I am repairing and selling old bikes again, to support our son with his studies, and ourselves with the groceries and running shoes.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten