zaterdag 17 september 2022

My life as an amateur. Part 51.

 It is best to say nothing, when someone else does the talking. I was invited for a garden party this afternoon. I am not so fond of parties and doing small talks. I need to tell this friend that I am not coming, telling her a lie about having family issues.

Last night I had a recall about W. I didn’t see in years, until a month ago. He is making a film and he is busy with it his whole life. He is almost seventy now and it is a comical film in black and white. I played once in it, I was told to fall out of an ambulance while driving. I was pregnant at the time. My son is 24 years old now.

 A mouse came to live in his room, when he needed to go on holiday he took the mouse in a private suitcase on the train to Switzerland. With holes in it. O, and by the way, I do not intend to take notice of external opinions. 

I try to make white paintings. I try not to go to dinner in a restaurant. Tonight we went to a restaurant because there had been some important events in the lives of the children. It didn’t take long and the waiter was nice and I just took a salad and a bottle of water. Another waiter threw a big chicken on the floor, by accident. It was the neighbour’s chicken. Today I finished the same painting for the third time. I am satisfied but it is still not white enough. I might go living somewhere else, where it is quiet, with lots of silence. Do you follow me? I think that is the best thing to write to a friend. To become an expert in one category.


In other words, everyone can go pleasantly f-word themselves. When you think about it. When you cannot find the white space, to be.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten