maandag 24 oktober 2022

My life as an amateur. Part 53.

 This afternoon I encountered an old friend, old like four or five years ago. The moment we looked into each other’s faces, at the edge of the park, the friend turned around the give her full attention to a very wild rose.I thought that was a good thing not to stop to say hi.

Maybe, in a year or two, I will be in need of a studio, because I need to leave the current one. I will spare you the details. In the neighborhood of the gallery where I work there is a vacant one, very soon. To apply for this one you need to tell your future plans, and send a list of all the prices you have won. I didn’t apply, I don’t want to tell random people what my delicate plans are. Besides that, I do not think art should be a competition. At least not in my past and future art life, and if I accidently would have won a prize, I would write about it in a part of ‘My life as an amateur’.

One can be a supporter of any club or not wanting to be part of a group. Some things are always new. Today I met a new man in the supermarket. I was there on this late moment of time to do the late shoppings for our elderly neighbor-lady. He was looking for the plums on the scale. It took a long time, a very long time so I went searching with him. He was slightly irritated and told me he was busy finding it but the point were his eyes, and his legs. The elder persons are not worth investing in. There is the reason to keep on going. I liked him. He didn’t wish me a good day. I had plums too. For my neighbor with bad legs.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten