zaterdag 10 september 2022

My life as an amateur. Part 49.

 My sister is seven years younger. This morning I sent her a message for her fiftieth birthday, I wished her a very happy day. She texted me back that her husband had left her after 33 years and immediately had gone to live with another woman. I haven’t seen or heard from my sister for three years, or something like that. I can see some of her life on facebook and instagram. We will be on the phone tonight.

You can choose something and do that thing for a certain range of time, maybe forever. Like you choose to be a hairdresser and run a small enterprise. In five months you are bankrupt and you choose to go work at a police station. In the evening you cook for your boy or girl or another friend and watch your favorite series on your favorite series provider.

I can't do that, I am living somewhere between the police station and the series provider. That’s ok, it is very quiet over here, except for the occasional insects. Yesterday I saw a bit of a documentary about the poet Gerrit Kouwenaar. His comments on poetry were live-saving. So that is great for me. Mental note: listen to music by Karl Heinz Stockhausen, his grand work Aus Licht.

There is to notice some panic when I do not have control. I could give some examples here but it actually matters the whole of life.

The favorite aunt of my former boyfriend ( not that it matters) went on a holiday a very long time ago. Her cat stayed at home and needed to eat while she was away. So she took seven saucers to put seven meatballs on them. And off she went.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten