This afternoon I finished reading ‘Autocracy, Inc.’ by Anne Applebaum, horrific, we simply need to be willing to make the effort to save our democracies. Two things that I need to do: walk straight and head up, listen intently to what people say, make a plan. On performing, and several things. Shivering leaves. What color is smiling? Which movement is the sentence of the day? Do we need question marks. For a change I went to a real human being to pay for my shoppings. In every sentence she said mevrouw, after five times I told her mens fitted me better. After packing my things and three meters away I heard her complaining to the next customer, I turned around and she sneered at me ‘is something wrong or what?!’
On my way home I cycled across a street with a scooter far enough to do this safely. The driver didn’t thought so , he came after me and hit me on the head my headset flew on the street I was flabbergasted he called me names and in the end I called him klootzak. People on the terras kept drinking their white wine while watching.
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten