zaterdag 29 augustus 2026

My life as an amateur. Part 120.

 This morning I wished I could do nothing. That would be my best work ever and ever and ever for always. Maybe that is the best idea, filming myself doing nothing ( or something completely absurd…. But that would be something…I think I am addicted to doing things), just walking, breathing, sitting, watching. Showing emotions while looking at absurd things or situations. Or walking in an estranged way on the pavement , the utter side of the road, as a hermetic entity. 

Climbing piled up tree trunks. Sitting in one easy chair deciding to sit in the other easy chair. Hiding behind small trees. Swinging the swings with one foot on them. 

I am reading The roads to Sata. A 2000 mile walk through Japan by Alan Booth. I am obsessed with Japan. But I can’t stop thinking ‘why am I not normal ‘. I am readind The transgender issue bij Shon Faye as well. That brings the world or life more in my kind of perspective. Most of the time people can’t help because we never met before. 

I am going to participate in a writing program. Now I have been asked what my writing purpose is. I can’t choose between poetry and ‘my style ‘ , I hope there will be a style in the application form that will cover mine. Ha. Amateur. Faye writes, in 2021, that sterilization of trans people is still demanded in many countries around the world, including Japan.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten