zaterdag 14 september 2024

Parmi la foule. Episode 20.

 I took the wrong way this morning. Instead of going left, I thought I needed to take another curve in the road and then go left. But the road to the left never came. I thought the dog was stopping all the time because of the downpour but when I checked the map I found out that dogs know where to go most of the time, home actually.

I have some depressed moments, hours, every day. I wonder why, I have and do everything I want. I got this idea while driving the car today, after we saw a wolf crossing the road right in front of us. I am always fascinated by homeless people who have several layers of clothing on them. I would like that too. I can start with some smaller items and put each time somewhat larger clothes on top of them. I can make a selfie-film of it. I keep thinking about the person who lost her daughter, and the friend of this person, and if I can call these people friends. Not I think, because I sreally should have written an email to ask about their wellbeings. I want to do this the coming week. When I bought a checkered shirt on a secondhand market I got a hat against the rain for free. A beautiful army green hat, but a little bit too small for me. When I looked inside the hat I noticed that a former owner had made it smaller by sewing an extra piece of linen. Tonight I will take it out. I am going to need a lot of nice hats. 

Today we walked some extra three kilometres because a bridge was broken. And all the other bridges were private.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten